Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Buy This Top China Telecom Stock Now

That stock is China Tel Group (CHTL).

This company, via its ChinaComm division, is a nascent-stage, big-time broadband player in a market that is thirsty for speedy, "go anywhere" Internet service. This is a play on the whole big, growing middle class in China, with more than 400 million Internet users stuck in the "slowskis" world of dial-up connection speeds.

In all my years of microcap stock hunting, I don't recall making a bigger discovery than I have with China Tel Group. In fact, if I could only own one aggressive-growth stock for the next few years, China Tel Group is without hesitation that stock. I own it, and without a second of hesitation, I think you should own it, too.

Finally, you have to understand that research and stock picking for transformational change in microcap stocks (under $100-million market cap) is truly the equivalent of dredging the Sea of China in search of a giant pearl. Once in a very great while, you find that gem, and that's what I think I've done with CHTL.

Buy CHTL today.

No comments: