Each Sunday I highlight the Carnivals I participated in over the past week, along with any notable articles that I came across. For those readers not familiar with carnivals, it’s where personal finance bloggers submit their best articles of the week with one blog serving as the host. The entries are separated into various categories such as Investing, Credit, Debt, Budgeting, Frugality, Wealth Building, Money Management, Financial Planning, Insurance, Taxes, The Economy, Real Estate, et. al.
Below are the carnivals that I participated in this week, along with a link to my article:
- Festival of Stocks published: Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Carnival of Personal Finance published: 9 Stocks With a Sustainable Dividend
Articles I enjoyed reading included (in no particular order):
The DIV-Net Featured Articles
- Dividends4Life presented McDonald’s Corporation (MCD) Dividend Stock Analysis
- The Dividend Guy presented BP and a Dividend at Risk
- Barel Karsan presented Jade Art
- Dividend Tree presented Indian Economy – Reasons for Better Expected Returns
- Dividend Growth Investor presented Air Products and Chemicals Stock analysis
Articles From DIV-Net Members
- The Dividend Guy presented Top 10 Investment Tips
- Dividend Growth Investor presented How to increase your dividend income with these four stocks
- Barel Karsan presented A Public Hedge Fund
- Dividend Tree presented Exxon Mobil – Priced to Buy for Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Buy Value presented Waiting for Great Companies
- moneygardener presented capitalism, a love story review
- Stock Market Prognosticator presented The Statistical Review of World Energy
- The Div Guy presented Optimistic companies promising bigger payouts
- Disciplined Approach to Investing presented Market Still Short Term Oversold
- Old School Value presented Quality Value Growth Stock Ideas
- Triaging My Way To Financial Success presented A RIM Response to iPhone 4G?
- Wide Moat Investing presented Seanergy Revisited
- BuyLikeBuffett.com presented Does The Government Have The Right To Make BP Suspend Its Dividend?
- 40percent 20years presented HQ – Sometimes you have to violate their own rules!
- Value Walk presented Securities In An Insecure World, A Lecture by Benjamin Graham
- The Market Capitalist presented Clean Energy with a +5% Dividend Yield
- Dividend Monk presented The Rich get Richer and the Poor get Poorer
Articles from D4L-News:
- Nestle and Procter and Gamble: Are They Safe?
- How Long Will BP’s Dividend Last?
- Volatility Shifts Focus To Dividend Stocks
- Dabbling In Dividends
- Six Stocks for Living the Good Life