Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning Mover: Dercyz (OTC BB: DYSC) Climbing the Charts

If you look at the right hand menu bar at the home page, you will note Dercyz Scientific (OTC BB: DYSC) was a rated a buy recommendation on July 18th with a price target of $2.

DYSC is starting to head north, and is now $1.20b, $1.30a, and climbing the charts rather nicely. Their first profitable quarter was delivered in Q1, and the stock is starting to get a bit of attention. If you acted on the 18th, you're already up 20%.

Based on last quarter, about $16 million in annual revs, in the range of $1 million net annually, and growing organically about 30%. Only 13 million shares I&O, which is likely why it can trade up so easily on lighter volumes.

I own 50k shares in my Defined Benefit Plan at $1- I invested when it was still private about 18 months ago. I figured I'd be out with a double or triple by now, but the market had other ideas in the last nine months about valuations.

I'm thinking of adding some open market shares. So far, so good.

No comments: